The Imagine Market will open from June 22nd to June 24th
Friday 5 pm -11 pm
Saturday 11 am – 11pm
Sunday 11 am-7 pm
Imagine Market Details
- dedicated spaces for local businesses on Monkland between Harvard and Girouard
- a separate artisan craft market featuring local creations
- excellent publicity and visibility for all our partners and collaborators including coordination with your marketing team for an online presence
- wonderful opportunities to connect with NDG residents and Montreal at large
- over 15 hours of diverse free cultural programming of circus, bands and kid’s activities
- a parade that will start from St-Raymond’s to finish all the way on Monkland
- an array of free daytime workshops for children and adults
- a special dispensation for retailers selling as part of the street sale on June 24th
- NPOs, reserve your place for $100+tx for 3 days.
- Artisans, reserve your place for $260+tx for 3 days.
- NDG small and medium businesses, reserve your place for $700+tx for 3 days.
- NDG counters, reserve your place for $500+tx for 3 days.
- Fee of $1000+tx, for 3 days, if you are a business outside of the NDG territory.
- Food trucks, reserve your place for $900+tx for 3 days.
⦁ We encourage all businesses who have a store located on Monkland to access their own electricity provided they use professional grade cable covers. If you do not have cable covers, you will be able to rent one from us.
⦁ Electricity will be available for a fee of $150+tx.
⦁ Businesses must follow the fire and safety codes of the city of Montreal which are available here.
⦁ You must have a MAPAQ permit and adhere to all MAPAQ regulations for food preparation.
⦁ You must have a permit from the RACJ for all sales of alcoholic beverages.
⦁ You must use a propane tank to cook your food.
⦁ We encourage you to only use washable or biodegradable cutlery or plates. All plastic bags are banned from the site.
For food trucks:
⦁ Act quickly, limited spots for food trucks.
⦁ We encourage you to bring your own foldable table and tent. However, table and tent rentals are available for 50$+tx.
⦁ You may share a table, however, you must manage shared table on your own accord.
⦁ Priority given to CDN-NDG Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs).
Rent a Kiosque
Different Ways to Participate
Small / Medium Business
Non Local Business
About Imagine Monkland
Why Monsters? Monsters and creatures form the bedrock of our society. They are a fun way to explore our alter-ego and a theme that resonates with all cultures by presenting mythical creatures derived from popular folktales.